Friday, August 21, 2009

Spent


Just got home from work a/b 30 mins. ago (yes, it is 11:15p.m. on a Friday- does that give you a hint as to how my day/week has been!?!)...didn't get to eat dinner and still have to go back into the office tomorrow to tie up some lose ends after my 8a.m. meeting for Kenya...under so much spiritual warfare the past 2 weeks it's unreal! If anyone reads this- don't worry about me (i'm okay...though a little emotional...just need your prayers- please)...just spent and still have SO much to do in these next 2 days to try to prepare...some tid bits and thoughts that are bouncing around in my head right now...sorry just have to clear my mind before I go to bed...to much stuff:
Lauren
LuluholaIcon_lock
40 minutes ago from web
just got home from work-exhausted! This week has murdered me (finishing up christmas packets & everything else- pulled in every direction)!
Icon_lockhelped Munson w/ the gallery (nice) STILL, SOOOO much to do before I leave for Africa Mon! Under a lot of spiritual warfare- big time- tough!
Icon_lock& to top it off i miss my friend:(heartbroken). love him- y can't he love me and come after me- I prayed that the LORD would have all of me
Icon_lockand that i wouldn't be distracted & fall in love w/ YOU...but seriously, God...did you have to take the one thing I wanted and loved away
Icon_locky couldn't I have both- wish i understood- struggling with trust and faith...guess my faith is becoming my own- I will still bless YOUR name
"YOU give and take away, YOU give and take away, my heart will CHOOSE to say, LORD blessed me YOUR name"-mmmm....

Another early morning- last meeting for Kenya 8a.m.-10:30a.m., work, pack, and get to spend some sweet time with some precious friends (Hen, Mos, Abby, and Krish)tomorrow night...very much needed! Sleep. Thank you, Lord for the rain (love falling to sleep listening to rain).

No comments:

Post a Comment